Followers

Total Pageviews

Applescrapping

Welcome to my little corner in the world of papercrafting! About a year ago I became an independent Close to My Heart consultant,and thought this would be a great way to share my art. Most of my ideas are inspired by my wonderful family and friends. I'd like to dedicate this blog to them for their priceless friendships and memories.

Cindy:)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Sharing the Magic" October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

If you just came from my friend Nancy Brown's blog,you are in the right neighborhood.  Come on in and have a cup of cocoa and some of my homemade ricotta cookies.  Brrrrrrrr....it's getting cold outside.  You know what that means,don't you?  Time to think about the upcoming holiday season.  We need to make our lists for gift buying,cookie baking,and oh yes....Christmas cards!!  These are all part of "Sharing the Magic",Close to My Heart's October Stamp of the Month.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          




This 4 1/2 x 5 1/4 card was made using  Close to My Heart's October Stamp of the Month D1443,papers from Level 2 "Magnifique.  The snowballs that my little snowman is juggling are made from our clear buttons with a little mound of  "Glitz Stardust Glitter Glue".  I also used this to enhance some of the accessories on the little guy as well as the snow.  As you can see in the photo,I created a pocket to slide the message tag into.  The large Designer Shimmer Brad was perfect to keep the message in place and embellish at the same time. Of course the ribbon is always my favorite to top things off!
       Your next stop is at Katy Donaldson's blog .  Would you mind taking a bag of cookies to her for me?  I'm sure she will have something magical to share with you.  Happy Hopping Days!

Cindy:)

13 comments:

  1. Cindy, What a fun Card!!! I love how you used the shimmer brad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman looks great with the blues and greens. Great idea to create snowballs for him to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cindy!
    LOVE the idea of the snowballs and using buttons is really thinking outside the box!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Cindy, I love the colors you've chosen for your DARLING card!! Also, I love your blog & recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combo! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! Definately reminds one of the crispness of winter! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I am loving this snowman with the Magnifique collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A snowman juggling snowballs - too funny and too cute - LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete