Followers

Total Pageviews

Applescrapping

Welcome to my little corner in the world of papercrafting! About a year ago I became an independent Close to My Heart consultant,and thought this would be a great way to share my art. Most of my ideas are inspired by my wonderful family and friends. I'd like to dedicate this blog to them for their priceless friendships and memories.

Cindy:)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Card Workshop

Fancy folds,matching envelopes



Embossing,white gel pens,ribbon,




Gift card holders,divine twine,buttons


cuttlebugging,cute brads,snowmen


Quilting,stars,more buttons,more ribbon.......


These are a few of my favorite things!




For all of you who have signed up for our "Christmas Card Workshop" on Sunday,Nov 20th at 1pm.....this is a sneak peak at some of the cards you will be making. Supplies needed for this class are micro tip scissors,glue stick,tape runner,paper piercer,and 3d foam tape. Kathleen and I are excited to host our first class and have you join us for an afternoon of papercrafting fun! For any questions,please contact me by email at ct2apple@ptd.net . See you all soon!




Cindy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment