Followers

Total Pageviews

Applescrapping

Welcome to my little corner in the world of papercrafting! About a year ago I became an independent Close to My Heart consultant,and thought this would be a great way to share my art. Most of my ideas are inspired by my wonderful family and friends. I'd like to dedicate this blog to them for their priceless friendships and memories.

Cindy:)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

August SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome blog hoppers! If you are coming from Jean McNulty's blog , then you have arrived at my garden gate. A freshly picked flower is "Something Splendid",and also the CTMH August Stamp of the Month. It is truly inspiring,and reminds me of my own flower garden.
For this 6x6 card,I used baby pink cardstock for the base and part of the layering. B&T papers from Silhouette were used as well. The ink used to stamp was desert sand,and also used baby pink with my blending pen and a white gel pen to shade. To finish my image,I used Liquid Glass to bring out the detail.. The ribbon used is from the blush collection. Since making this card,I have found that there are so many colors that can be used with the Silhouette paper packet. I love it,and the SOTM too!

Thanks for taking a stroll through my garden with me. Next time you stop by I'll try to have some fresh lemonade,that really cools you off on these hot summer days! Now hope on over to Katherine Schmitt's blog . She's waiting to greet you with "Something Splendid" made from her creative garden.

Cindy:)






15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cindy!!!
    Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I really like the baby pink with Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dramatic look. I love the color combo. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Really like the Baby Pink with the Silhouette paper. And you did a really great job shading the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card, Cindy. I really love your combo of pink and Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the texture on this!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Gorgeous! Love the colors, the texture, the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful. I also love silhouette papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! I haven't tried Baby Pink with Silhouette yet so I'll have to put that on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful; silhouette is so perfect, yet I never would have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card - especially the LG and white pen details - it makes it stand out ever so. :)

    ReplyDelete