Followers

Total Pageviews

Applescrapping

Welcome to my little corner in the world of papercrafting! About a year ago I became an independent Close to My Heart consultant,and thought this would be a great way to share my art. Most of my ideas are inspired by my wonderful family and friends. I'd like to dedicate this blog to them for their priceless friendships and memories.

Cindy:)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

"Close To My Heart Convention 2010"

The Gaylord Resort





A warm welcome from Close To My Heart



Scrapbook layouts made with "Magnifique"
(and no....I did not make these...)





Up and coming artist Jon Schmidt was the entertainment at the awards ceremony last night.  I was lucky enough to have my picture taken ,the music was amazing!



I have had a wonderful tim here in Washington D.C.,but all good things come to an end sooner or later.  Three great days filled with education,fun, and entertainment,not to mention the friendships made.  I can't wait to get back to share it all with you!  See you soon!

Cindy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment